BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
Look, nobody get ninja punched this weekend and maybe we’ll stop getting these safety briefs every Friday. But who are we kidding? Someone is going to be on the carpet first thing Monday.
Oh well. Here are some funny military memes before the festivities start:
1. It’s gonna be out of this world (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments)
The tape plays at three times the speed of sound.
2. No such thing as a “touch” of food poisoning (via The Salty Soldier).
But the chili mac was good.
3. Stalin, you’re holding your fist wrong (via Military Memes).
Churchill looks all, “I was told the kids are making letters with their hands?”
4. Come on. Push ups and flutter kicks are just good physical training (via Lost in the Sauce).
Guess I’ll just have him practice individual movement techniques for the next few hours. Mostly just the low crawl.
5. What the —!? Don’t do it! Think of the bad juju! (via Coast Guard Memes)
Y’all acting like you want the terrorists to win.
6. You’re about to get eviscerated, buddy (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
Maybe try to play dead or something.
7. “My friends and I are here for the violence.” (via Military Memes)
I wonder if he laughs more or less when it’s not a rehearsal.
8. The USS New York is ready to visit freedom on everyone who seeks to destroy it (via Navy Crow).
Maybe don’t aim at skyscrapers anymore.
9. Just pray that it’s a late sunrise and all the NCOs are hungover (via The Salty Soldier).
But maybe save some of your strength for the smoke session, just in case.
10. Yeah, seems about right.
If you stay in long enough, you get to be the bear.
11. New Air Force tattoo policy be like: (via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
Hope some of you had money invested in tattoo parlors near Air Force bases.
12. Remember: profiles are just suggestions until the commander signs off on them (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
Looks like someone is going to spend the next few months driving the command and staff vehicles.
13. Recruiters are like D.A.R.E. officers. “Just say no.” (via Devil Dog Nation)
Except for like, “Are you a U.S. citizen, over the age of 18, etc.” Say yes to those.
Special bonus meme 1: (via The Salty Soldier)
Special bonus meme 2: (via Devil Dog Nation)
Logan Nye - Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It's military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.