BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
Operator Santa is coming to town, boys and girls.
The hilarious meme writer(s?) over at The Salty Soldier have released a new line of Santa-themed memes and they’re pretty spectacular:
1. You’ll be lucky if you even hear the boards creak before the breach charge goes off:
2. Santa’s so quiet in your house because he’s used to doing a few raids per night the rest of the year.
3. It’s not like Santa’s getting three square from the DFAC every day. Leave him some complex carbs and protein for crying out loud.
4. Why not sleigh and fast ropes? That thing flies at supersonic speeds.
5. Santa’s collects a lot of data before he puts you on the “Naughty,” “Nice,” or “BOLO” list.
6. Speaking of his BOLO list:
Logan Nye - Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are the Mighty.