BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
Well, if you’re reading this, you survived Halloween. Good job. Now get ready to get your leave forms kicked back because it’s time for the holidays!
1. You figure the first General of the Air Force since Hap Arnold would like his job a little (via Air Force Nation).
Most believable part of his password? No special characters were used.
2. It’s too late to take those life decisions back (via The Salty Soldier).
But it’s not too late to dodge the retention NCO.
3. The Coast Guard is happy with even the minimal amount of love (via Coast Guard Memes).
We see you, Coast Guard. We see you.
4. Take this seriously. Your ability to spot them could determine your survival (via Military Memes).
Notice how their dinosaur pattern blends in with the desolate wasteland of Best Korea.
5. The maintainers I met were more of the swamp-thing-with-a-mustache type (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
But maybe that was just at Pope AFB.
6. The nice thing about Navy surgeons is that you don’t have to pay either way! (via Military Memes)
Plus, they can identify most of the bones. Like, way more than half of them.
7. When the weekend warriors win so hard that you can’t even mock them: (via Military Memes)
Good job, nasty girls. Good job.
8. “Crossing into the blue” is when you’re done with the bleach and move on to the window cleaner (via Air Force Nation).
The starter packs for all military E1s to E3s are surprisingly similar.
9. Accurate (via Military Nations).
Say a prayer for the poor NCOs who have to fix this.
10. Go anywhere. Park anywhere (via Coast Guard Memes).
But watch out for power lines and tree branches.
11. Don’t get between the general and his chow (via Military Memes).
If there’s not a “Mad Dog” gang sign, someone should make it. Just saying.
12. “The night air is so clear! You can see all the stars and tangos!” (via Military Memes)
“Speaking of which, contact right.”
13. Hey, as long as he gets the cavities out (via Navy Memes).
He’ll probably get every single bad tooth out in one try.
Logan Nye - Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:We Are the Mighty.