BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
We hope everyone had a great costume for Halloween, unlike most years when everyone just trades uniforms with a member of a different service for the night. Soldiers going as airmen, sailors going as Marines. It’s all cutting edge stuff.
Check out these 13 funny military memes:
1. Wait. Do airmen get only three shots? (via Air Force Memes & Humor)
Didn’t everyone have to do the walk of needles?
2. Well, at least you can apply that penny to the repair bill (via Military Memes).
Only a couple billion more pennies to go.
3. Back to basics, Marines (via Marine Corps Memes).
Grab your powder horns.
4. “Meh. This is the next watch’s problem.” (via Coast Guard Memes)
Better write it up in the log, though.
5. Uh, Germany did this and got to stay Airborne (via Do You Even Airborne, Bro?).
They did it a couple of times in one day.
6. Make your life decisions carefully, folks (via Military Memes).
Going to college starts to look a lot better after you’ve already enlisted.
7. When your tie-down job lasts longer than the trailer, truck, or load: (via Team Non-Rec)
Good job, whoever did the loading. Driver, not so much.
8. Russia fields its new, rapidly deployable force: (via Military Memes).
“Tell grandma-ma to bring the vodka down for fuel.”
9. Combat rock painter: (via The Salty Soldier)
There are some Army details that almost no one writes home about.
10. “A-10 a song” is the best (via Air Force Nation).
“BRRRRRT” is just the most effective form of “hurt.”
11. Someone doesn’t appreciate the Air Force (via Coast Guard Memes).
And some meme writer doesn’t love the Coast Guard much.
12. In his defense, there’s a solid chance that he’s faking it (via Military Memes).
I know some people who might fake it in this situation.
13. When your vehicle recovery plan leaves something to be desired: (via Military Memes).
Maybe bring a wrecker with you next time.
Logan Nye - Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:That time US soldiers pretended to be vampires and ghosts to scare the hell out of the enemy
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It's military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.