BY BLAKE STILWELL - WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
The days are getting shorter, the nights are getting longer. It must be Fall.
Mourn Summer’s passing with the 13 funniest military memes of this week.
1. Some of you are going back to school… don’t be that guy wearing half his old uniforms to class.
2. You Might get some funny looks. But you’re probably used to that. (h/t: Air Force Nation)
3. Football is back! And the rivalry shots are already fired.
4. September is a special month, not just the end of summer. (h/t: Operation Encore: A Veteran Music Project)
5. Longer days may mess with your sleep cycle, no matter which shift you work.
6. You know you have to perform, no matter what you did the night before. (h/t: Air Force Memes & Humor)
7. Medical won’t have much sympathy for you.
8. Neither will leadership. (h/t U.S Army W.T.F! moments)
9. It could always be worse.
10. Just show up and do the job.
11. If you make it past lunch, you can stomach the whole day (h/t: The Salty Soldier)
12. Just remember these rough days when it’s time to reenlist. (h/t: U.S Army W.T.F! moments )
13. And silently remember how face-wreckingly awesome you are.
Blake Stilwell is a traveler, writer, and adventurer with degrees in design, television & film, and international relations. He is a veteran US Air Force Combat Photojournalist who has worked for ABC News, NBC, and HBO. Blake is based in Hollywood, but often found elsewhere.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It's military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.