BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
More funny military memes than you can shake a stick at.
Actually, there’s just the 13. You might be able to shake a stick at 13 things. Look, just check out the memes:
1. Seriously, that guy you hate sucks so hard. He shouldn’t be promoted (via Pop Smoke).
Maybe. We don’t actually know him. Or you.
2. This would sting less if it weren’t true (via Pop Smoke).
The only way to make this more correct would be if the dude on the far left was a 40-year-old specialist.
3. Garden warfare has been a neglected specialty that we need to reinforce (via Sh*t my LPO says V2.0).
Plants are one of the only ways to properly counter zombies.
4. Look, first sergeant. We both know I have neither the power nor the inclination to fix this (via Team Non-Rec).
I am predisposed to taking bets on who breaks a limb first if you want in on this action.
5. If you really wanted your freedom, there’s always the dishonorable discharge (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting).
The ETS route takes forever.
6. Perfect screengrab, but Will Smith got sent to Bel Air instead of 29 Palms (via Team Non-Rec).
Marines aren’t so lucky.
7. Wait, do the Coast Guardsmen really wear life preservers during basic training drills? (via Coast Guard Memes)
You’re right, Coast Guard. That is so much worse than the Army and their 30+ pounds of armor.
8. “Why yes, it is the SF of the Air Force,” is not technically a lie (via Military Memes).
If he says that you’ll be infantry or special operations, he’s full of it.
9. That dead sprint only matters if the star chambers are properly cleaned (via Pop Smoke).
Bet you leave the armory more slowly than went there.
10. “Oh, you had to get a new backpack to carry your notebooks? How cute.” (via Military Memes)
“I just got a new assistant gunner to carry my extra rounds.”
11. Wait, the sign clearly says that adult supervision is required (via NavyMemes.com).
Where are all the chiefs?
12. Joint Terminal Attack Controllers may be cocky, but everyone’s fine with it if they can get effects on target (via Military Memes).
Don’t pray for deliverance, bring it with you.
13. Or, “When people complain about the backseat of a car.” (via Military Memes)
Oh, your legs are cramped. Are they really?
Logan Nye - Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It's military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.