BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
Look, we know that it’s the week after Apr. 1 and you still can’t trust anything, but there really are 13 funny military memes below this line.
1. Sailors, don’t go too crazy with the new tattoo regs (via Sh-t my LPO says).
If it works in the Navy, the other branches may finally let up as well.
2. Welcome to the military’s fine dining facility (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Would you like your eggs boiled or tartare?
3. Weather reports in ISIS-Land: (via Military Memes)
“It’s really coming down out there.”
4. “We found some sand on the inside of one of the liners. Take everything back and re-clean.” (via Do You Even Airborne, Bro?)
“Screw it, I’ll just turn in my roommates stuff.”
5. If you’re going to lie for someone, make sure everyone is on the same page (via Devil Dog Nation).
And who says he’s buying map pens? Appointments get excused. Errands do not.
6. He’s a weekend warrior. Why should he moderate his diet on weekdays? (via Pop Smoke)
Gooey, gooey chocolate.
7. This run builds esprit de corps … somehow (via Air Force Nation).
After the run, we’ll all build camaraderie by cleaning weapons and emptying connexes.
8. The elite Air Force Arts and Crafts Squadron: (via Coast Guard Memes)
In World War II, they crossed the Rhine on bridges made of popscicle sticks.
9. Oddly enough, the spelling doesn’t bother me as much as the fact that they used an upside-down “W” for the first “M” (via Coast Guard Memes).
Frist sargeent is going to be pissed when he sees this.
10. “I want back in the plane! I want back in the plane!” (via The Salty Soldier)
“I’ll be a dirty, nasty leg! Don’t make me jump!”
11. Maybe some nice squats or something? (via Team Non-Rec)
Calf raises? No? Alright then.
12. Looks like we’re never making it home after all (via The Salty Soldier).
Everyone empty out the footlockers! It’s time for games!
13. The Army keeps this up, they’ll be able to join the Corps (via Team Non-Rec).
Except the Army probably still won’t have any swim training.
Logan Nye - Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It's military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.