BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
These are the 13 funniest military memes that supply didn’t keep for themselves. Check them out below:
1. Seriously sir, just a peek (via Funker 530).
He probably brought a “Twilight” poster instead of the map.
2. Lightweight, plenty of space, climate control.
What’s the problem, Army? Marines would literally kill for this.
3. Operators gotta operate (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Not sure where that camouflage mix works. Maybe an underwater sandbar?
4. You could put them in your pockets (via The Salty Soldier).
Well, if it weren’t for first sergeant.
5. Invisible tanks cause more crashes than texting while driving (via Sh-t my LPO says).
“Like a good neighbor…”
6. Better hope you’re not doing partner assisted exercises (via The Salty Soldier).
Good news is: that guy usually falls out of runs pretty quickly.
7. Air Force basic training is serious.
Don’t make it before lights out, don’t get a stuffed bear.
8. The Marines like stuffed bears* as well.
*Bears stuffed with cougars stuffed with wolves stuffed with coyotes stuffed with badgers.
9. This is a Navy corpsman acting like there are tests:
We all know the socks/Motrin dilemma is decided by how much Motrin you happen to have.
10. Stand real still and listen very closely …
… or run as fast as you can. It doesn’t matter much.
11. The process is slow, but will get you every time (via Enlisted Problems).
12. Coast Guard: Part military branch, part law enforcement agency … (via Coast Guard Memes)
… part leisure activity.
13. Remember to dive at the end of the run (via Awesome Sh-t My Drill Sergeant Says).
Otherwise, this still ends badly.
Logan Nye - Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
That time a Navy squadron bombed North Vietnam with a toilet
Marine who raised first flag on Iwo Jima dies at 94
British sniper blows the head off of ISIS executioner during beheading training session
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It's military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.