BY DAVID NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
The Internet is absolutely chock-full of military memes. Who knew? Check out 13 of our favorites from this week below.
1. The only piece of tech we got from Star Wars was the PT belt (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
Chewie’s crossbow might’ve been more useful.
2. Wanna know why your navigation system messed up? (via Sh-t my LPO says)
3. We’re sure the Rangers have almost caught up (via Team Non-Rec).
4. Force Recon has no mercy.
If that’s painful for you, too bad.
5. Dig deep, embrace the suck (via Squidable).
Also, no double dipping.
6. After all you’ve been through together, you leave them on the shelves!? (via Marine Corps Memes)
Go help a battle buddy today.
7. Most effective protection in the known world (via Hey Shipmate).
Plan B has nothing on those Coke bottles.
8. “Tape can’t stop me! I’m in officer in the Navy!” (via Hey Shipmate)
9. Why are you guys laughing? Those are pretty nice digs. (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
Check out how much of the wall is still there.
10. The “gentleman” part applies to some generals more than others.
Luckily, the rank-and-file Marines don’t care.
11. Yeah! Tear it up, ground-pounder!! (via Grunt Nation)
Wait. Is that an airman?
12. It’s a pill on a Navy ship, of course it’s Motrin (via Sh-t my LPO says).
But it looks more like a big Mike and Ike.
13. Keep pushing through (via Hey Shipmate).
That day is totally worth it.
David is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It's military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.