BY DAVID NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
Just another couple of days until that few-hours-long safety brief. In the meantime, check out this memes list.
1. If this happened to you this morning, sorry for bringing it up (via 11 Bravos).
But hey, “Best job you ever had,” right?
2. When fighter pilots want in on anti-sub missions (via Pop Smoke).
They better close those canopies before they dive though.
3. When your selfie game is on point (via Military Memes).
This is also how F-35 pilots look behind them.
4. Time to see the world (via Military Memes).
Individual experiences may vary.
5. It’s a hell of an obstacle (via US Army Brotherhood of Tankers).
Concertina wire: Not even once.
6. EOD doesn’t have time for your “missions.” (via 11 Bravos).
They have boss fights to win.
7. Coast Guard finally gets gun-like objects.
If they play their cards right, they might even get guns.
8. Rack City for rich yuppies (via Sh-T My LPO Says).
And yes, we know about the Navy spelling on here.
9. Corpsmen just shove hard drugs down your throat (via Navy Memes).
“Will re-enlist for 800mg.”
10. Remember to line up in the first few ranks so you can take a knee for the whole thing.
Also, try to smuggle in some knee pads.
11. When ISIS lines up for a parade … (via Doctrine Man!!)
… and gets a fireworks show for free.
12. The music scene in Baghdad has a lot of low notes.
Still a crowd pleaser though.
13. “Is the grass going to get too long under the snow, staff sergeant?” (via Arctic Specter)
Guess who’s about to mop snow from the parking lot?
David is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) is dedicated to serving the military community with authentic entertainment and original content. With a team of military veterans and civilian military supporters, WATM features premium original and curated video programming of all genres as well as photography, stories, quizzes, lists and much more. For more, visit the We Are the Mighty site.