BY DAVID NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
You made it through another week, but no one is giving you medals and ribbons for that. You’ll have to settle for these memes instead.
1. Seriously, car dealers may be the most powerful entities in the military community(via Devil Dog Nation).
They get you with those pay allotments.
2. Help people get to heaven. Make martyrs.
Air Force does charitable service in the community, the Army does it on the battlefield.
3. Airmen are immune to your mockery (via Air Force Nation).
Of course, the A-10 is the one Air Force asset that never gets made fun of.
4. Navy likes to play Army for PT (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
Maybe they’re practicing to be combat engineers?
5. It’ll probably work, especially against the Navy.
Hopefully these don’t get deployed alongside beautiful women. America would fall immediately.
6. When you try to advance in life … (via Military Memes)
… and end up right back where you started.
7. Be careful, they hunt in packs.
The lance corporal underground can protect you.
8. There’s a reason pilots have checklists.
Pretty sure that’s not the third step. Probably more like step 1.
9. Doesn’t have a concealed carry permit (via Marine Corps Memes).
Better not put his hands in his pockets.
10. Remember that they’re games and not simulators (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
The “tactics” don’t translate to the real world.
11. Pretty sure there’s a “D-mnit Carl!” coming.
If he loses any, first sergeant’s gonna be pissed.
12. When Sauron is sent for KP duty (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
Can’t be certain, but it looks like you might have overcooked it.
13. Target identification is hard.
But hey, knowing is half the battle. Unfortunately, blowing up is the other half.
David is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) is dedicated to serving the military community with authentic entertainment and original content. With a team of military veterans and civilian military supporters, WATM features premium original and curated video programming of all genres as well as photography, stories, quizzes, lists and much more. For more, visit the We Are the Mighty site.