BY DAVID NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
They’re like normal memes, but more violent and rude.
1. It’s getting towards fall. Make sure you don’t lose any officers.
In their defense, there really aren’t any good landmarks in there.
2. The Marines really fight so aggressively because they want first dibs on the slide.
Some muzzle discipline would be nice, but it is a playground.
3. Why drill sergeants deserve special badges.
Seriously, how do they show up to basic this helpless? Have they seen ANY action movies?
4. If you give a Jodie a cookie, he’ll want a glass of milk.
Seriously, screw that guy.
5. Do not take on the mafia. It is not worth it.
They are sneaky, fast, and do not give a crap if you bite them as long as they can bite you too.
6. Chair Force’s real fear from sequestration: a chair shortage.
Either that or he’s just trying to prevent the jet taking off.
7. Hurricanes are just training opportunities.
And if you’re a boatswain’s mate, this is what you’re training on.
8. Marines are generous. Ooh-rah?
Just remember to not take seconds until everyone has had firsts.
9. Every career counselor ever.
They do know that civilians make money and eat food and live in houses, right?
10. The Coast Guard trains for their most feared adversary.
It’s the only “killer” in their waters.
11. When commandoes place a to-go order:
And yes, they want it in 30 minutes or less.
12. Special Forces trainers do not want your excuses.
They also expect you to kill someone with that weapon, doesn’t matter that it’s plastic.
13. Good luck at your libo brief. We’re sure it’ll be riveting.
There’s the problem. Two energy drinks for four grunts? Way below standard.
David is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) is dedicated to serving the military community with authentic entertainment and original content. With a team of military veterans and civilian military supporters, WATM features premium original and curated video programming of all genres as well as photography, stories, quizzes, lists and much more. For more, visit the We Are the Mighty site.