BY DAVID NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
More memes. 13 of them. Carry on . . .
1. The kind of joke you never want to see Lt. Butterfingers play (via Combat Grunts).
“Did you want safety briefs? Because this is how you get safety briefs in combat.”
2. Your quality training does not impress the salty old Marine (via Combat Grunts).
“That fancy armor stops bullets? I stopped Viet Cong bullets with my pectorals, boot.”
3. They really just do it because they hate you. (via Sh-T My LPO Says).
They’re crossing the fingers for a nice snowstorm.
4. When the Air Force tries to look hard … (via Sh-T My LPO Says).
… but forgets to research the weapons they’re carrying.
5. When you’re stateside, missing your main squeeze (via Arctic Specter).
“All those long walks in the sand by moonlight … while hunting terrorists.”
6. The Coast Guard will take what recognition it can get. (Via Coast Guard Memes)
They thought the billion dollars in cocaine they captured would bring some groupies but no dice.
7. There are some vehicles AAA just won’t come for (via Devil Dog Nation).
That’s when you call the Marines, apparently.
8. The Army has to get creative with the A-10 program in jeopardy.
You know first sergeant saw these pictures and was just pissed about their uniform tops.
9. How your two-mile patrol suddenly takes six hours (via Pop Smoke).
There’s nothing you can do at that point but pray to the platoon sergeant.
10. When the Air Force tries to figure out military supplies (via Air Force Memes and Humor).
But you know the Army is just bummed they didn’t think of it first.
11. If you actually camouflage this well, gunny might actually be impressed (via Devil Dog Nation).
He’ll still destroy you for that haircut and for avoiding him, but he’ll be impressed.
12. How the National Guard does cold weather training.
You can see the civilians in the stands try to figure out how much of their tax dollars went into these shenanigans.
13. Waiting on one (via Sh-T My LPO Says).
Here’s hoping your weekend starts soon.
David is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) is dedicated to serving the military community with authentic entertainment and original content. With a team of military veterans and civilian military supporters, WATM features premium original and curated video programming of all genres as well as photography, stories, quizzes, lists and much more. For more, visit the We Are the Mighty site.