BY DAVID NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
Memesday! Thirteen of our favorites are below. Feel free to plaster your favorites all over We Are the Mighty's Facebook page.
1. That’s the sergeant major’s grass and you’re just lucky you don’t have to guard it.
Once it comes in a little more, you will be grooming it.
2. Mk-19s are for when you don’t like an entire geographic area.
It will occasionally take care of buildings you don’t like, too.
3. Armories makes no sense to airmen (via Military Memes).
“Why send a round 300 meters when I can send an email across the world?”
4. Sailors are the world’s most glorified travel agents (via OutOfRegs.com).
The anchors sail away while the Marines go to play.
5. The Devil Doge (via Marine Corps Memes)
Prepare to be bit.
6. You train like you fight … (Via Coast Guard Memes)
… in ankle deep water.
7. When you learn your last unit was f-cked up (via Marine Corps Memes).
“I was with the Third Schmuckatelli Division.”
8. It’s a time-honored tradition (via Military Memes).
It’s not comfortable, but it’s time-honored.
9. Give your driver dip and energy drinks.
But, choose the energy drinks carefully.
10. How you know your unit needs more range time (via Sh*t My LPO says).
They may need a new range safety first though. The old one had a heart attack.
11. Why you get up at zero-dark-thirty for an afternoon mission (via Marine Corps Memes).
There will be a few more delays before anyone actually steps off.
12. When “personalizing” your vehicle, don’t use military patterns (via Sh*t My LPO says).
That’s as bad as putting your entire military career in stickers on your back window.
13. The Air Force has so many sprinkles you can shower food in them (via OutOfRegs.com).
But, they’re TOTALLY a military branch and not a children’s party. Totally.
David is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) is dedicated to serving the military community with authentic entertainment and original content. With a team of military veterans and civilian military supporters, WATM features premium original and curated video programming of all genres as well as photography, stories, quizzes, lists and much more. For more, visit the We Are the Mighty site.