- Richard Chamberlain thinks Hollywood should keep practicing its own version of DADT.
- Maybe 84-year-old Hugh Hefner called this the "happiest Christmas weekend in memory" because he can't remember the other ones.
- Hey, Alanis, is it "ironic" if your baby is born on Christmas day?
- Bristol Palin uses her DWTS money to get the hell out of Alaska.
- Curious George's escape from the Nazis.
- Does anyone else ever wonder why journalists get so wound up about Edward R. Murrow, a guy who was a living advertisement for the American tobacco industry?
Related TopicsUnder the Radar - Entertainment News
© Copyright 2019 Military.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.