- The Army can finally say goodbye to the Vietnam War.
- Greg Giraldo becomes the latest victim of the old Hollywood maxim "It's not drug abuse if I've got a prescription."
- Fight for your country at the World Cyber Games.
- If you had to pick one NFL player who'd mistakenly print a phone sex number on his cereal box, wouldn't you choose Chad Ochocinco?
- RIP Arthur Penn, pioneer of realistic film violence.
Related TopicsUnder the Radar >
© Copyright 2018 Military.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.