- Future historians will debate whether our greatest military challenge in Afghanistan came from the Taliban or from Pat Tillman's mom.
- Something we'd rather not think about: "swinger parties in Kansas."
- Huntsville, AL, previously famous as the town where the Army stashed those Nazi rocket scientists after WWII, has produced its first music star.
- Speaking of aerospace, West Virginia is flattening the high school from October Sky.
- "Dude, my golf game was on fire this morning."
Related TopicsUnder the Radar >
© Copyright 2018 Military.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.