Yum, yum, yum. San Diego is looking better every day. I just got this flyer from my nice friends at USAA, asking me to promote Chick-fil-A's Military Appreciation Night from 4 to 7 pm on Thursday, May 27th, 2010. What a deal! Military members and their immediate family get to choose from amongst three meals (Original Chick-fil-A Sandwich Meal, Spicy Chick-fil-A Sandwich Meal, and Chick-fil-A Kid's Nugget Meal (four count) and they are FREE!
Participating locations include:
- Chick-fil-A at Sports Arena
- Chick-fil-A at Eastlake Terraces
- Chick-fil-A at Quarry Creek
- Chick-fil-A at San Marcos
- Chick-fil-A at Temecula
- Chick-fil-A at Madison Avenue
Thanks, USAA and the VFW.