Military Advantage

Military Retiree 2011 Tax Statements


Military retirees (DoD) can expect to get their 2011 tax statements and annual Retiree Account Statements anytime from mid-December through January.

Getting your Tax Statements Online - Your tax statement and Retiree Account Statements are available online at least a week before they normally arrive in the mail. You can view, print or save them to your computer using myPay, the official online account management system for military members and retirees. If you don’t have a myPay account, use our easy log in instructions to create one.

Visit DFAS for more details on using myPay to get your Tax documents online.


Coast Guard Retirees – Hard copies of the forms will be mailed by 18 January 2012.

Coast Guard retirees cannot use the Defense Finance and Accounting Service myPay system. The Coast Guard PPC Retiree & Annuitant Services (RAS)Branch offers a similar system known as Global Pay Self Service.

Your 2011 1099R forms are now available online through Global Pay Self Service at You will have to allow pop-ups for this application in order to view your pay slip or 1099R. It will take a few moments for the system to generate and display the 1099R form.

If you have not used Global Pay Self Service before, first time users can find instructions at the USCG RAS website.

Show Full Article

Related Topics

Military Advantage

Military Pay News & Advice

View more