You may know that President Trump recently signed a Presidential Memorandum prohibiting transgender citizens from joining the military. But not too many people are clear on the details of the memorandum and the existing laws and regulations and what this means to everyone concerned. Get the answers on the Military Advantage Blog.
Would Transgender Ban Impact Benefits?
Current issue of the Military Report
- New Navy PT Uniforms, Jackets, Boots and More
- TRICARE Dental Changes Coming Soon
- Army Improves Guard Tuition Assistance
- Congress Urged to Reject TRICARE Fee Increases
- Get $200,000 Coverage Now: as Little as $14.00 a Month
- AF Command Merger Looks to Streamline Resources
- Changes Coming for SGLI?
- Eliminate Your Out of Pocket Costs with a TRICARE Supplement
- Navy Sets Sr. Enlisted Continuation Board Dates
- AF Offers ‘Flight Academy’ Scholarship
- AFR Enlisted Developmental Education Board Results
- Your VA Loan Benefit: Lock In Your Low Rate Today with $0 Down
- Navy Offers ‘The Navy Care’ App
- The New Army Combat Fitness Test
- AAFES Launches Career Website
- Getting TRICARE Overseas
- Navy Offers New CPPA Course
- Senate Considers Gold Medal for the 'Hello Girls'
- Changes Coming to VA Spouse Education Program
- Naval Air Station Ocean Air Show
- VA Enhances Crisis Line
- VA Kicks Off ‘Choose VA’ Campaign
- Warrior Symposium in September