Women in the Armed Forces: A Century of Service is a free publication that captures the stories and history of women in the military. The publication includes articles about women who have served in each of the U.S. military branches and highlights their ability and willingness to serve. From their days of primarily working in administrative support and nursing duties, women have expanded their roles to commanding troops on the ground, in the air, and on the seas and from the highest offices to serving in military service occupations that were once off limits to females. For 100 years, women have met the call of duty, exceeded expectations, and will continue to serve their country for the next hundred years. Download your free copy of Women in the Armed Forces: A Century of Service online. For more features on women in the military, visit Military.com's Women's History Month page.
Women in the Armed Forces: A Century of Service
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name