The military has a large system of campgrounds and recreation areas. Most, if not all, military bases include some sort of camping area with RV hook-ups and tent spaces. Other bases have set aside recreation areas and rent cabins and other amenities. But who can use them? Get the details in this Military.com article. And to access travel discounts for service members, veterans and families, visit the Military.com Discount Center.
Who Can Use Military Campgrounds?
Current issue of the Military Report
- Veterans Group Sues Military Leaders, Claiming Benefits Decision Delays
- Firefighting Foam in Water Near Bases Gets Congressional Attention
- Jobs At T-Mobile -- A Top Military Employer
- New Commissary Shoppers Unable to Access Online Features, American Forces Travel
- Institutional Failures Found at VA Facility After Veteran's Parking Lot Suicide
- Use Your $0 Down 2020 VA Loan + No Limit Financing
- Petition Would Create Military Medal to Honor Those Fighting in the 'War on Drugs'
- VA Moving Forward on Implementing Clay Hunt Suicide Prevention Law
- 2020 Military Payday Schedule
- Military Discounts on Auto Insurance
- Group to Fight Space Force's Use of Bible for Swearing-In Ceremonies
- 1st Air Force Unit Begins 'Beta Testing' No-Fail Practice PT Test
- Coast Guard Wrapping Up Study on Why Minority Members Leave the Service
- Get $400k SGLI/VGLI Supplement from Less than $1 a Day
- Painkiller Overprescription at 3 Military Hospitals Prompts Scathing Watchdog Report
- Army Secretary Calls for Slowdown of Military Health Care Merger
- All-Female USAF Team Wins Bomb-Building Competition with 'Rosie the Riveter' Tribute
- Navy's Top Admiral Has No Apologies Over Carrier Lincoln's Extra-Long Deployment