The military has a large system of campgrounds and recreation areas. Most, if not all, military bases include some sort of camping area with RV hook-ups and tent spaces. Other bases have set aside recreation areas and rent cabins and other amenities. But who can use them? Get the details in this Military.com article. And to access travel discounts for service members, veterans and families, visit the Military.com Discount Center.
Who Can Use Military Campgrounds?
Current issue of the Military Report
- New Navy PT Uniforms, Jackets, Boots and More
- TRICARE Dental Changes Coming Soon
- Army Improves Guard Tuition Assistance
- Congress Urged to Reject TRICARE Fee Increases
- Get $200,000 Coverage Now: as Little as $14.00 a Month
- AF Command Merger Looks to Streamline Resources
- Changes Coming for SGLI?
- Eliminate Your Out of Pocket Costs with a TRICARE Supplement
- Navy Sets Sr. Enlisted Continuation Board Dates
- AF Offers ‘Flight Academy’ Scholarship
- AFR Enlisted Developmental Education Board Results
- Your VA Loan Benefit: Lock In Your Low Rate Today with $0 Down
- Navy Offers ‘The Navy Care’ App
- The New Army Combat Fitness Test
- AAFES Launches Career Website
- Getting TRICARE Overseas
- Navy Offers New CPPA Course
- Senate Considers Gold Medal for the 'Hello Girls'
- Changes Coming to VA Spouse Education Program
- Naval Air Station Ocean Air Show
- VA Enhances Crisis Line
- VA Kicks Off ‘Choose VA’ Campaign
- Warrior Symposium in September