Many TRICARE beneficiaries have claimed that despite what TRICARE West region contractor Health Net claims, they never received information from TRICARE that they needed to update their payments or that cost changes were coming. Read Amy Bushatz' article – 'They Claim They Sent Tricare Warning Letters, But I Never Got Them' to get the full story.
Were TRICARE Warning Letters Ever Sent?
Current issue of the Military Report
- Navy to Test New Flame Resistant Clothing
- Have Senate Reforms on Officer Management Gone Too Far?
- Marines to Evaluate New Cold Weather Gear
- AAFES Sponsors Summer of Sweepstakes
- $100k SGLI/VGLI Supplements from Just $7 a Month
- Presidential Order Addresses Vet Suicide
- AF Revamps Officer Training School Program
- Save Big on Co-Pays & Rx Costs with a TRICARE Supplement
- New $55 Billion Bill to Replace Veterans Choice Program
- Don’t Waste $ Renting: Up to $453k Financing & $0 Down with Your VA Loan Benefit
- AAFES Celebrates Army's Birthday
- Congresswoman: VA Should Be Investigated for Sexual Harassment
- Navy Expands Cyber Warrant Officer Program
- Vet Confronts Congress Over Burn Pits
- Getting MilSpouse Employment in Europe
- VA Board Makes over 53,000 Claims Decisions
- Celebrate the Army's Birthday on June 14
- Peter O’Rourke Named Acting Secretary of VA
- AF Changes Stripes Program
- Military One Source Resources for Special Needs
- New Air Force Parental Leave Policy
- NEX to Sell Commissary Gift Cards
- WWI Museum Seeks Partners
- VA’s Medical Foster Home Program
- Flag Day: Do's and Don'ts
- The New Veteran ID Card: Should You Get It?