The Army and Air Force Exchange Service is reminding veterans of their military exchange shopping benefit, which is tax-free shopping with military-exclusive pricing through ShopMyExchange.com at www.shopmyexchange.com. More than 75,000 veterans have shopped at ShopMyExchange.com, saving more than $4 million in sales tax. Home electronics, computers, footwear and appliances are among the top sellers. Every purchase made at the Exchange, whether in-store or online, makes life better for servicemembers and their families as 100 percent of earnings support military Quality-of-Life programs. Veterans can verify their eligibility to shop the Exchange at ShopMyExchange.com/veterans.
Veterans Can Make Purchases at Exchange
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name