On this week's Questions and Benefits column, a spouse who is stationed overseas thinks that the military should pay for the family's plane ticket home, instead of having them rely on sometimes-erratic Space A travel. Is there a way around this problem? Check out the answer on the Questions and Benefits post.
Should Military Pay for Travel?
Current issue of the Military Report
- New Navy PT Uniforms, Jackets, Boots and More
- TRICARE Dental Changes Coming Soon
- Army Improves Guard Tuition Assistance
- Congress Urged to Reject TRICARE Fee Increases
- Get $200,000 Coverage Now: as Little as $14.00 a Month
- AF Command Merger Looks to Streamline Resources
- Changes Coming for SGLI?
- Eliminate Your Out of Pocket Costs with a TRICARE Supplement
- Navy Sets Sr. Enlisted Continuation Board Dates
- AF Offers ‘Flight Academy’ Scholarship
- AFR Enlisted Developmental Education Board Results
- Your VA Loan Benefit: Lock In Your Low Rate Today with $0 Down
- Navy Offers ‘The Navy Care’ App
- The New Army Combat Fitness Test
- AAFES Launches Career Website
- Getting TRICARE Overseas
- Navy Offers New CPPA Course
- Senate Considers Gold Medal for the 'Hello Girls'
- Changes Coming to VA Spouse Education Program
- Naval Air Station Ocean Air Show
- VA Enhances Crisis Line
- VA Kicks Off ‘Choose VA’ Campaign
- Warrior Symposium in September