RecruitMilitary will produce the inaugural Veterans Career Fair in San Francisco at the Mission Bay Conference Center on October 6, 2016. With over 120+ job offers expected, this free hiring event will run from 11 a.m to 3 p.m., and is open to veterans, transitioning military personnel, National Guard members, Reserve members & spouses. Among those companies attending the upcoming inaugural San Francisco event are Air Liquide USA, LLC, Cintas Corp., Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, and the San Jose Police Department. Register online for the San Francisco Career Fair here. For more veteran job news, listings and resources, visit the Military.com Veteran Jobs Center. For more information on this and other career fairs around the country, visit the Upcoming Military and Veteran Job Fairs page.
RecruitMilitary Veteran Career Fair
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name