In Military.com's new column, "Questions and Benefits," we answer pressing questions about military life and benefits that affect military families. This week, a user asks the following question: "I've heard that some military families give their packers and movers cash tips during a PCS. Now I'm worried that if we don't give them money, they are going to break our stuff on purpose. No one talked about tipping during the transportation briefing. What should I do?" For the answer, and to submit your own questions, visit this Questions and Benefits post.
Questions and Benefits: Should I Tip the Movers?
Current issue of the Military Report
- Here's Your 2020 Military Retiree, VA and Social Security Pay Bump
- Can Military Retirees Still Be Court-Martialed? Court Will Reconsider
- Build Your Future with Us: CRH is Hiring Veterans Now
- VA Not Doing Enough to Protect Veterans from Scams, GAO Finds
- Just What Is Open Season and Why Should You Care?
- Get Better Rates Now: Military Discounts on Auto Insurance
- Active-Duty Green Beret to Receive Medal of Honor for Heroic Afghanistan Rescue
- Navy OKs Automatic Promotion Program for Sailors Willing to Take Certain Jobs
- Marines Will Soon Have Better-Fitting Maternity Uniforms and Nursing T-Shirts
- New Graphic Novels Honor Hero Medal of Honor Recipients
- SGLI Not Enough? VGLI Too Much? Get $300k Coverage from Only $21 a Month
- Robot Army Working Dog May One Day Accompany Soldiers into Combat
- Still Time to Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit this Fall
- Enter Your Pet in This Exchange Halloween Costume Contest
- Commissary Curbside Shopping Expands to Fort Belvoir
- Training Squadron Reactivates for New Stealth Bomber