There's a rumor that every military wife or dependent gets free plastic surgery just for being affiliated with the military. Is this rumor false? To get the skinny, see the latest entry in Military.com's weekly Questions and Benefits column.
Questions and Benefits: Free Plastic Surgery?
Current issue of the Military Report
- Millions More Vets and Caregivers Are About to Get Commissary, Exchange Access
- It's Official: AMVETS Will Hold Memorial Day Rally in D.C. to Replace 'Rolling Thunder'
- We Want to Hear from You: Take a Quick Survey
- Thrift Savings Plan Has New Withdrawal Rules
- Savings Alert: Save 15% or More on Auto Insurance
- New DoD Pain Rating Scale Will Help Military Doctors Assess Patients' Misery
- Chiropractic Care Works for Troops, But Not Everyone Can Access It
- Lock in Your Low VA Loan Rate for Fall: Buy or Refi Now for Less
- Top VA Committee Democrats: Accelerate ER Reimbursements to Veterans
- Search Jobs at Ace Hardware
- VA’s $900 Million Caregiver Program Bogged Down by Bad Data, IT Issues, GAO Finds
- Nine VA Leaders, Staff Placed on Leave Amid Ant-Bite Scandal
- Air Force Institutes New Fitness Requirements for Commanders
- Navy Announces Special Warfare Officer Acquisition Corps
- Army Lays Keel for New Watercraft
- Army Warns Soldiers About Suspicious Tweets
- Air Force Announces B-21 Manufacturing, Test Locations