A new study from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration says that female military spouses are both more likely to binge drink, more likely to suffer mental illness, more likely to abuse psychotherapeutic drugs, but less likely to use marijuana. According to to the report, binge drinking for females is "having four or more drinks per sitting." Do you think military spouses binge drink and abuse drugs at a higher rate than the civilian population? Take part in this poll on Spousebuzz.
Poll: Do Spouses Really Drink Too Much, Abuse Meds?
Current issue of the Military Report
- New VA Mission Act: What It Means for Veterans
- Commemorating Memorial Day with Military.com
- Navy Increases Tuition Assistance Limit
- Department of Transportation: Free Pilot Training for Veterans
- Is SGLI Enough? Get $200k Coverage from Just $14 a Month
- Thunderbirds Resume Show Season
- New Navy Reentry Program Begins
- TRICARE Supplement for Less than You Think - Reduce Your Rx Costs Now
- Air Force Wants to Recall Up to 1,000 Retirees
- Up to $453k Financing with Your VA Loan Benefit
- Thousands of Vets Take Advantage of AAFES Website
- AF Master Sgt. Promotions
- Is Gold Star Access Bill Ignoring Some Surviving Families?
- AF Cyber Mission Force Teams Operational
- Survey on the Difficulties Military Voters Face
- AAFES Overseas Offers Mobile Hotspots
- Details on the Air Force's New Camouflage Uniform
- Air Reserve Announces Top Reservists
- Navy Announces Top Recruiters
- TRICARE's Preventive Health Programs for Women