The Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) has announced the conclusion of the Navy Working Uniform (NWU) Type III uniform rollout in all NEX stores throughout all Navy Regions. NEX uniform associates are subject matter experts and have all the necessary guidance to help any Sailor with concerns regarding sizing or fit. Individual commanding officers will determine certain items for wear at their commands, such as the color/type of boot and ballcap. Type III uniforms will be available for purchase online by the end of January. For more information, call the NEX Uniform Support Call Center at 877-810-9030 in the continental United States and 001-877-432-1736 overseas.
NEX Rolls Out the New Navy Uniform - Early
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name