The "New to the Navy" mobile application is a one-stop resource for answers to many of the frequently asked pay and personnel questions Sailors may have. The Navy has updated the app providing more in-depth information, streamlining content location, and making overall performance improvements. The updated information contains links to Legal Services and Voluntary Education (VOLED) information. The update also adds pertinent information for reserve pay and personnel content. The application is available now on all mobile platforms via their respective application stores: Apple and Android. For more information about Pay and Personnel Support, visit the PERS-2 webpage. You can also keep up with all your military pay benefits, and the latest news regarding military pay, with the Military.com Pay App.
'New to the Navy' App Gets an Upgrade
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name