If you are a veteran, currently separating or retiring from the military, a Guard or Reserve member, or a military spouse, NCOA military job fairs feature both national and local employers. NCOA has added a new element to its job fairs — job seeker seminars will feature topics that will assist in job search, interviewing, transition, and more. The upcoming NCOA event for June is a job fair near Wright-Patterson AFB to be held Tuesday, June 20 2017, from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM. The event will be held at the Hope Hotel and Richard C. Holbrooke Conference Center located at 10823 Chidlaw Rd. Dayton, OH. For more details on NCOA job fairs, as well as listings of other veteran job fairs across the country, visit the Military.com Upcoming Job Fairs page.
NCOA Job Fair Near Wright-Patterson
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name