The Navy Credentialing Opportunities Online (COOL) app for mobile devices recently received a significant upgrade with the addition of advancement exam bibliographies (BIBs). BIBs on COOL allows Sailors, including the Reserve forces, who are preparing for advancement examinations to access their references without the need for a Common Access Card (CAC). Also, many of the documents in the app have been compressed, making downloading it easier. To find the free Navy COOL app, search "Navy COOL" in app stores or in your web browser. To update the existing Navy COOL app on your mobile device (if you haven't received a notification), check the page in the device store and there will be an upgrade option — choose 'upgrade' and download.
Navy Updates 'Navy COOL' App
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name