The Navy has announced that it is beginning a beta test of a new web portal designed to aggregate several personnel, training and education websites into one location called My Navy Portal. The new portal is intended to become the central on-line location for Sailors to access all of their personnel information. Those individuals identified as beta testers will be notified by email. Upon completion of the beta test, My Navy Portal will be launched Fleet wide. Sailors can access My Navy Portal's public homepage by securely logging on using their CAC. Sailors experiencing difficulty logging on should email the My Navy Portal help desk at MNP_Helpdesk@navy.mil for assistance. For more information, visit the Navy Personnel Command Career Toolbox website.
Navy Tests "My Navy Portal"
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Abandoned More Than 200,000 Vets' Health Care Applications: Report
- New Military Suicide Report May Revive Debate Over Gun Restrictions
- Tax Benefits of VA Loans Great for Veterans
- 100-Year-Old WWII Veteran Gets Overdue Medals
- Get $400,000 Coverage: As Low as $29 a Month
- Marines' New Top Officer Wants to Give New Moms a Full Year Off
- Find Your Next Mission at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stops
- Should Low-Income Military Families Get a Food Allowance? White House Says No
- Lawmaker Orders Investigation into 'Pink Tax' on Women's Military Uniforms
- Ready to Use Your VA Loan Benefit?
- B-2 Stealth Bomber Marks 30 Years
- Veterans Wanted to Work at Military Exchanges Downrange
- DoD, VA Partner to Offer Women's Health Transition Training
- Search Our Newly Updated Base Guides
- CHAMPVA Recipients Can Now Get Prescriptions Online from the VA
- To Support Military Families, Pentagon Must Fix Fractured, Outdated Programs: Report
- New Law Increases VA Home Loan Limits, Funding Fees
- Navy Rolls Out Civilian Employee Acculturation Program
- First Air Force Pilot Flies HH-60W Helo