The U.S. Navy fiscal year 2019 (FY-19) Senior Enlisted Continuation Board (SECB) will convene Dec. 3. The board has no quotas and is a performance-driven review of senior enlisted personnel conducted primarily to identify Sailors whose continued service is no longer in the best interest of the Navy. Sailors who are not selected for continuation must transfer to the Fleet Reserve or retire by Sept. 1, 2019, unless operationally waived. For more information, visit the NPC enlisted continuation webpage at www.npc.navy.mil/boards/enlistedcontinuation or call the NPC Customer Service Center at 1-866-U-ASK-NPC (1-866-827-5672).
Navy Sets Sr. Enlisted Continuation Board Dates
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name