Sailors seeking career assistance will soon receive greater support from Navy Personnel Command's (NPC) Customer Service Center (CSC) as it transitions to round-the-clock service beginning Sept. 24. The CSC is integrating with My Navy Portal to become the My Navy Career Center (MNCC) contact center, available 24/7. The My Navy Portal is Tier Zero. If you need greater support than what is available through self-service in our ever-expanding suite of services in My Navy Portal, then you contact the MNCC contact center, which is Tier One. As feedback is received from Sailors and more insight gained as to what services Sailors need, more capability will be added to the MNCC contact center.
Navy Personnel Command's CSC Expands Hours
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name