Mid-Michigan Honor Flight has announced plans for a second flight this year to bring World War II veterans to Washington, D.C., for a "Tour of Honor." The second flight will be Oct. 13 from Traverse City. WWII and Korean War veterans or their families to sign up as soon as possible to get on the list for an upcoming flight. Any terminally ill veteran can also submit an application for immediate consideration. For applications or more information, visit the Mid-Michigan Honor Flight website at www.midmichiganhonorflight.com or its Facebook page. Veterans or their families can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tricia Donegan at 231-803-4255.
Honor Flight Seeks Veterans in Michigan
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name