The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund, which built the Vietnam Wall in 1982, is seeking to connect a face with every name on the Wall through their interactive digital Wall of Faces. Families and friends also can submit photographs to the online Wall of Faces by visiting the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund website and clicking the Wall of Faces link. The wall is searchable by name and, from the advanced search link, veterans can be found by state, county, branch, rank or date of casualty.
Group Seeks Photos for Vietnam Wall
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name