Air Force Gold Star family members (parents, adult children and siblings) are now being offered the opportunity to receive a Gold Star identification card, which authorizes access to Air Force bases in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii. By allowing these families unescorted access to Air Force installations, they can visit their loved one's gravesite, attend memorials and basewide events, and stop by the Airman and Family Readiness Center for immediate and long-term compassionate support. Gold Star families fall under the Air Force Families Forever program, which ensures all families of our fallen Airmen are never forgotten. To reach the Air Force Families Forever program, call 866-299-0596, or search Facebook for 'af families forever support network.'
Gold Star Families Can Receive Card
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name