In this week's "Dear Career" military spouse career column, a reader writes in with a common problem: she has been unemployed for five months thanks to moving to a new duty station. She has applied for hundreds of jobs and attended job fairs, but has only scored a couple job interviews so far. If you have experience and a degree but can't get your foot in the door, what can be done? For some tips, see the Dear Career column.
Dear Career: Why Can't I Find a Job?
Current issue of the Military Report
- New VA Mission Act: What It Means for Veterans
- Commemorating Memorial Day with Military.com
- Navy Increases Tuition Assistance Limit
- Department of Transportation: Free Pilot Training for Veterans
- Is SGLI Enough? Get $200k Coverage from Just $14 a Month
- Thunderbirds Resume Show Season
- New Navy Reentry Program Begins
- TRICARE Supplement for Less than You Think - Reduce Your Rx Costs Now
- Air Force Wants to Recall Up to 1,000 Retirees
- Up to $453k Financing with Your VA Loan Benefit
- Thousands of Vets Take Advantage of AAFES Website
- AF Master Sgt. Promotions
- Is Gold Star Access Bill Ignoring Some Surviving Families?
- AF Cyber Mission Force Teams Operational
- Survey on the Difficulties Military Voters Face
- AAFES Overseas Offers Mobile Hotspots
- Details on the Air Force's New Camouflage Uniform
- Air Reserve Announces Top Reservists
- Navy Announces Top Recruiters
- TRICARE's Preventive Health Programs for Women