Did you know that, once you join the military, Uncle Sam may keep you there longer than you have planned -- or that you can be recalled to active duty once you get out or retire? There are several ways that can happen. Read more on Military.com.
Can You Really Be Recalled to Active Duty at Any Time?
Current issue of the Military Report
- Veterans Group Sues Military Leaders, Claiming Benefits Decision Delays
- Firefighting Foam in Water Near Bases Gets Congressional Attention
- Jobs At T-Mobile -- A Top Military Employer
- New Commissary Shoppers Unable to Access Online Features, American Forces Travel
- Institutional Failures Found at VA Facility After Veteran's Parking Lot Suicide
- Use Your $0 Down 2020 VA Loan + No Limit Financing
- Petition Would Create Military Medal to Honor Those Fighting in the 'War on Drugs'
- VA Moving Forward on Implementing Clay Hunt Suicide Prevention Law
- 2020 Military Payday Schedule
- Military Discounts on Auto Insurance
- Group to Fight Space Force's Use of Bible for Swearing-In Ceremonies
- 1st Air Force Unit Begins 'Beta Testing' No-Fail Practice PT Test
- Coast Guard Wrapping Up Study on Why Minority Members Leave the Service
- Get $400k SGLI/VGLI Supplement from Less than $1 a Day
- Painkiller Overprescription at 3 Military Hospitals Prompts Scathing Watchdog Report
- Army Secretary Calls for Slowdown of Military Health Care Merger
- All-Female USAF Team Wins Bomb-Building Competition with 'Rosie the Riveter' Tribute
- Navy's Top Admiral Has No Apologies Over Carrier Lincoln's Extra-Long Deployment