The VA announced their new Decision Ready Claim (DRC) initiative which they say promises to deliver faster disability claim decisions to veterans. In fact, their press release says that “veterans who choose to submit their claim under DRC can expect to receive a decision within 30 days from the time VA receives the claim.” To those who waited months or years for the VA to make a decision on a disability claim this sounds too good to be true. Check out the details to see if this is as good as it sounds.
Can the VA Process Claims in 30 Days?
Current issue of the Military Report
- New Navy PT Uniforms, Jackets, Boots and More
- TRICARE Dental Changes Coming Soon
- Army Improves Guard Tuition Assistance
- Congress Urged to Reject TRICARE Fee Increases
- Get $200,000 Coverage Now: as Little as $14.00 a Month
- AF Command Merger Looks to Streamline Resources
- Changes Coming for SGLI?
- Eliminate Your Out of Pocket Costs with a TRICARE Supplement
- Navy Sets Sr. Enlisted Continuation Board Dates
- AF Offers ‘Flight Academy’ Scholarship
- AFR Enlisted Developmental Education Board Results
- Your VA Loan Benefit: Lock In Your Low Rate Today with $0 Down
- Navy Offers ‘The Navy Care’ App
- The New Army Combat Fitness Test
- AAFES Launches Career Website
- Getting TRICARE Overseas
- Navy Offers New CPPA Course
- Senate Considers Gold Medal for the 'Hello Girls'
- Changes Coming to VA Spouse Education Program
- Naval Air Station Ocean Air Show
- VA Enhances Crisis Line
- VA Kicks Off ‘Choose VA’ Campaign
- Warrior Symposium in September