Soldiers from 5th Signal Command (Theater) donned U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command patches during a ceremony marking the establishment of the NETCOM TAC-Europe April 14, 2017 in Wiesbaden, Germany. The NETCOM TAC-Europe provides direct enterprise network engineering, planning, operations and cybersecurity support of the U.S. European Command and U.S. Africa Command areas of responsibility. The NETCOM patch uses the colors orange and white to represent the Signal Corps. The globe on the patch indicates the worldwide nature of the communications controlled by the command, and the lightning depicts its dynamic and strategic capabilities. NETCOM is a subordinate command of the Army Cyber Command.
Army Creates New NETCOM Patch
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name