The American Legion again is teaming up with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's Hiring Our Heroes program to conduct an employment workshop and hiring fair for veterans, military personnel and their spouses during the American Legion national convention in Cincinnati. The events are scheduled for Aug. 30 in the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, 35 W. 5th St. The workshop is from 9 a.m.-noon, the brunch from 9 a.m.-11 p.m., and the job fair from 1 p.m.-4 p.m. A networking lunch for job seekers is scheduled for noon-1 p.m. Register for the workshop and hiring fair at this site. For more veteran job fair listings across the country, visit the Military.com Upcoming Job Fair page.
American Legion to Host Job Fair
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name