Six enlisted Airmen have been selected to participate in the Enlisted Medical Degree Preparatory Program. The program, which begins in July, offers enlisted members a chance to attend medical prep school full time for two years while maintaining active-duty status. Following completion of the 24-month program, graduates will be able to apply for acceptance to the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences medical school or a civilian medical school of their choice. The program is open to enlisted Airmen in all career fields who meet eligibility criteria. The next selection board is slated to convene in January 2017. Eligibility criteria and application procedures will be available during the summer on myPers. For more information about Air Force personnel programs, visit the myPers website.
Airmen Selected for Medical Degree Program
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name