The Air Force Space Command Scholars (AFSCS) program allows space and cyber operators to study at some of the nation's most prestigious universities. The program provides funding for one 13SX (space and missile operations), and one 17SX (cyberspace warfare operations officer) or 17DX (network operations officer) to attend top-tier civilian universities. The program is targeted toward captains with four to seven years time-in-grade. Applicants must first be selected for the AFSPC Scholars program, then they must apply for acceptance to a university. Applications are due Nov. 20. Interested candidates should contact their supervisors for details. For more information, call (719) 554-1064 or (719) 554-3326.
AF Space and Cyber Operators Degree Programs
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name