The Air Mobility Command will conduct a KC-46 Pilot Selection Board later this fall to choose about 104 pilots to populate the Air Force's first two operational KC-46 squadrons. The U.S. Air Force encourages pilots in their first and second flying assignments to apply to fill pilot positions in the 344th and 349th Air Refueling Squadrons and fill select 22nd Air Refueling Wing staff positions. Applicants with experience in non-mobility platforms such as the RC-135 Rivet Joint, E-3 Sentry and E-8 Joint STARS, are also encouraged to apply. Weapons officers are also encouraged to apply to stand-up the KC-46 Weapons Instructor Course at a future date. Packages are due to AMC/A3TF by Sept. 7. For detailed application instructions, search 'KC-46' on myPers.
AF Seeks KC-46 Nominations
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name