The Enlisted to Medical Degree Preparatory Program offers active duty enlisted Airmen an opportunity to complete the preparatory coursework for admission to medical school while maintaining active duty status and full pay and benefits. For information on the application criteria, visit the myPers Enlisted to Medical Degree Preparatory Program page. Applicants who meet all eligibility criteria must email an intent to apply statement to the Physician Education Branch by Oct. 2. Applicants will be notified by Oct. 23 whether or not they have been released from their career field to compete for selection. Once notified of their eligibility, Airmen must submit their application for the Enlisted to Medical Degree Preparatory Program by Dec. 4.
AF Enlisted to Medical Degree Prep Applications
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name