More than 550 Air Force officers from more than 20 career fields, including support, medical, test and others, have been matched to squadron commander positions across the Air Force. Wing and group hiring officials selected individuals to fill the projected squadron commander vacancies for 2018, including other non-core commands such as training, recruiting, air base squadrons and 365-day extended deployment command opportunities. Candidates who were not selected will remain eligible for command vacancies that open during the calendar year. The selection list is posted on myPers, accessible from a CAC-enabled computer. To view the list, select 'Active Duty Officer' from the dropdown menu and search 'Consolidated Squadron.'
AF 2018 Squadron Commander List
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name