Rated at 3,500 lumens, the Tiny Monster' from NiteCore would doubtless not be the first choice for a something to run under your carbine, but in a vehicle or SAR kit? Quite possibly, though the cost would probably limit those who truly needed it vs. those who who can afford one for general purposes.
The Tiny Monster retails for around $350.00
- The world’s smallest 3500 lumen LED flashlight
- Utilizes 4 x CREE XM-L LEDs
- Integrated multi-function OLED display
- Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Compatible with both 18650 Li-ion and CR123 batteries
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection charges safely and rapidly
- Exceptionally long runtime (up to 1000 hours) using 4 × 18650 Li-ion or 8 × CR123 batteries
- Capable of using only 1 × 18650 or 2 x CR123 batteries in emergency situations
- Eight rapidly switchable brightness levels and modes to select from
- Innovative single button two-stage switch provides a user-friendly interface (Patented)
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Stainless steel bezel ring protects core components from damage
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to two meters)
- Battery: 4 × 18650 Li-ion or 8 × CR123 (not included)
- Wall Charger
- Quality holster
- Spare O-ring
- Length: 5.59"
- Head diameter: 2.68"
- Head side-length: 2.24"
- Tube diameter: 1.97"
- Weight: 15.45 oz. (without battery)